Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love | best love story 2022 | part 1 |

 Today is the night of my life, everyone has a lot of dreams for this day

Puts in. So I am no exception.



I have a lot of dreams about this day

At 12.34 pm, the friends pushed him a lot and pushed him into the living room

Said to kill the cat.

I entered the room with some tips from them. 33

I went and saw my wife sitting with 22 hands sweating.

Friends said that the wife would come and greet the pig in the house. But the wife

Sitting the same way. So I thought maybe I don't remember to salute.

Thinking this, I went to my wife and got rid of the sweat and omni

(Sighs, sighs) Two slaps. I was surprised with my hand on my cheek

I stood in sight.

Wife said: "Six lakes like her will not touch me. Six lakes in her opinion.

My husband in Lake has no qualifications.

(Screaming)

In Tuita, our housework is not the same. What do you think?

I will accept him as my husband. "

(I'm just listening to my wife and wondering what happenedFriends said the cat

To kill. But the cat grabbed him.)

Wife Ara says: "I will never accept him as my husband.

And you will be like him and I will be like me.

Never try to get close to my side (in an angry voice and shout

Said)

Then I told him,

"Then why did you marry me ??If we accept that day, it will be ours

This marriage is going to break up. "

Wife: "I think I'm getting married to him on purpose

I wasted my life trying to keep my promise. "

Then the wife said: "I'm getting a good night's sleep."

Saying this, he threw down a pillow and a blanket. And he said these

Take it and lie down on the bed. And don't look at me.

I looked at you and said to you (I said to myself)

Wife: "I said that."

I: "Where did you say that?"

Wife: "Hmm, go to bed."

This time I did not give my identity to Rafi Ahmed. In Chittagong district

Home at Anayara police station.

And the one with whom I got married is named Nusrat Jahan Brishti Everyone says rain

Dakshi. Brishti is now a 1 year student of Honors. Brishti is the only one in Virat Bara Lake.

Girl. Very stubborn and angry nature.

In fact, my blind and rain owl are very good friends. And they are many

Before we get married .We were both very young at that time

I was. And after finishing his studies, he went to Abdur's friend's office on Abdur's recommendation

Gives me a job. And since then I've been living in the rain

When I was facing the rain, the rain looked at me with annoyed eyes

I could understand that the rain bothered me a lot. How?

As if looking. But the father and mother of the rain caressed me a lot

He used to be like his own son. Then one day he came home from the office

I see my parents came to the rain house. Who am I, along with the pigs?

I saluted and exchanged greetings with my mother and father.

Then Abdu of Brishti said: "Dad, come and sit here."

I went and sat and listened to them.

What I understood from listening was that he was talking about the marriage of Brishti and me.

We got married on the 14th of this month.

And we got married on the 14th. And that's what happened on Basar night

Looked up.

It's not clear when I fell asleep to introduce myself. My sleep very early in the morning

Broke down.

I went to the mosque to offer fresh prayers, prayed and came home to see the rain

Still asleep.

I was fascinated by the rain. The girls slept like this

Maya works in appearance.

So the appearance of rain is no exception. Rain is a lot of magic

Looks beautiful.

I call the rain many times but there is no name to get up so touch the rain

I'm calling.

I said, "It's raining this morning."

Seeing the rain rise, my hand is touching his body and calling. (Sighs,

Thumps)

Then the rain came and immediately slapped me twice and said ....

"How dare he touch meDon't tell him to forget me

Never touch

There are a couple of tears in my eyes

The real thing.

Then the rain said, "It's time to look at that dong in the cabin in front of me

I don't have "

That's why I went to be fresh .....

I am standing still, no words are coming out of my mouth.

Then go downstairs and have breakfast together. The rain is sitting next to me. (And

There is no chair so) and then I was very surprised to see the behavior of the rain

Hello

Rain said: "Rafi you don't eat anything .... you take it, take it too

Caring "

Then I thought maybe there are parents in front so maybe they are acting like this.

Right my suspicion was right. Next to me were my parents and Brishti's parents

He is acting like that.

Then I had breakfast and went to chat with my friends.

I have taken 7 days leave from office due to marriage.

But if the person for whom you have taken leave is insulted then what will happen with leave.

So I came to the office the next day.

I came home from the office and ate dinner

I fell asleep. There was little talk of rain all day today. And what will happen

Nishi was asleep when I went to the office.

And at night when I fall asleep. Then Nishi is partying in the club. So no more

Not seen.

I woke up in the morning, prayed and called for rain. Touch the body today

I didn't.

Rain said: "What's the matter, why are you shouting like bullshit for all these six lakes

You can't even sleep in peace. "

So the rain went away to freshen up the bathroom.

Then everyone got up after breakfast. And I'm getting ready to go to the office

For. Then I saw that it was raining to go to college.

And then Brishti's father said: "Brishti, you are going to college and Rafi's office

You're going to take Rafi with him and drop him off at the office. "

I look at the rain and see that the rain is very angry ...

But can not express in front of the father. Then the two together in the car

I got up. Rain is driving then rain after a while

He told me to get off.

I say: "My office or your college is in front of it

Why stand here !!!

Rain said: "How do you think I will drive the car with him, you name ....

Get down now

And in front of me is my boyfriend waiting for me

Doing.

Then I went down and Rain's boyfriend

Yes, but it was a lot of trouble to hear about Brishti's boyfriend

It seems that everything inside the chest was twisted.

Meanwhile, I came to the office upset.


Post a Comment

0 Comments