Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Suddenly marriage | part 1 | best love story 2022 |

 Today I am getting married to my future brother Dula. I am very surprised to hear that



However, this is what happened to me who is going to be married today

I was supposed to marry Big Bain today.

My elder brother's name is Arpa. He is not my own brother but uncle

Bain. Among our uncles, me and Arpa Apu are big and worthy of marriageOrpa

Apu is 2 years older than me. She looks as beautiful as a hur fairy

Everything will be lost. And Arpa Apur is the only one she was supposed to marry

Orpa is getting married to Apu fascinated by her appearance

There are businesses

Not so fit .We are the daughter of a middle class family and she is much older

Son of the family.

The day he came to see Apu, I had a light peep through the window

I saw him with. Laikata really and very beautiful and handsome

There was. And Laikata liked seeing Apu at first sight. To be liked

At the same time, it is very difficult to determine the date of Apur's wedding

Hall. We were all very happy to see my sister will get married in such a big house. So

Everyone was having a lot of fun. I started having a lot of fun myself

Aranya's marriage with Apur in a week.

(Oh, yes, they were not introduced to that lacquer.)

Laker's name is Aranya, age 26. Dad has a big business and he doesn't look after it

I have heard that there are many houses in Dhaka and their money is money

No shortage)

Since Aranya is getting married to Arpa Apur next week, so I am already

I kept everything right, what to do in yellow, what to read in marriage, what to eat in rice

I willI thought I would have a lot of fun at my sister's wedding. How many plans did I have?

All plans fell to dust on the morning of the wedding day.

Because suddenly the big aunt said

- Or Ga's mother Arpa is not at home. I can't find her anywhere.

After listening to the big aunt, we all stopped and after a while the pot

Arpa Apu will not be found now. Where did Arpa Apu go?

No one could understand. Because Arpa Apur has no relationship with anyone

No one could understand. Because Arpa Apur has no relationship with anyone

I don't think so. Someone must have known Thakle. But where did Apu go?

The question seemed to stick in everyone's mind.

Arpa Apu was searched all over the house but no trace of Arpa Apu was found

He thought that Arpa Apu may have been a lover and Arpa Apu may be the hand of a lover

Has escaped. But if this is known, there will be no respect. So what

Not everyone could understand. Everyone started looking for a way. Suddenly uncle

He sat down to tell his father.

- Ananya is worthy of marriage. What happens if you marry Ananya

There is no other way.

Since the pot was suitable and I was not so beautiful to look at. And mine

There will be no better pot for a bad girl to look like. So mine

Dad also fell in love with Kakar and agreed to his proposal.

Seeing my father's unjust consent, the sky seemed to break in my head

I and Orpa Apu night and day. I do not like to see so much. They

I don't think he will accept me. But my father and uncle are under a lot of pressure

In my sister's place, I had to sit as a bride in the throes of marriage.

I am wearing red tuktuk sari, heavy jewelery and I am sitting like a bride

I do not know what to do

Consequences. There was unbearable pain inside. I couldn't think of anything

It was as if I was spinning. Still, I managed to sit still. Suddenly in my ear

It started ringing and everyone started shouting that the groom has come.

The groom was welcomed. Everyone in the pot party entered the room to see the bride

The party came and saw me and started shouting that the bride had changed. But

My father and uncle said the bride is fine

There will be trouble either wayI got married in the face of pressure from the side of the pot

He agreed to do it.

After many troubles, my marriage was completed. Today in the place of Arpa Apur.

Aranya's wife is Ananya. I don't know if they have any resentment towards me

Whether it is there or not. It has already happened. I didn't want that

Some hack .I feel very bad for Aranya Vaiya because he is

வாà®°ி - ே-ோா

The hur fairy came to get married but a shawra is getting married

Petni of the tree. She looks very bad for herself because I didn't want that

The marriage is forced in this way. Even if it looks bad, never

Didn't regret itTrying to make yourself perfect in all aspects

I got married. She had a dream like eight or ten daughters. And today

All my dreams were shattered in front of my eyes. Inside my chest without knowing it

The clock ticked and the rain began to fall on my eyes.

Everyone around him started talking

It has been opened. If not, Ananya could have married such a boy

Hearing that the mind became worse. Luckily I will lose like this

I didn't understand. Finally the marriage was consummated.

After the marriage is over, now it is my father's turn to say goodbye to the bride

He handed it over to AranyaTowards the forest when handing over to the forest

I did not have the courage to look. I put my face down in shame. Inside my mind

Only at this moment a question is waking up where is Arpa Apu. Where did Kar go

Went with. Thinking about all this, the inside of the mind began to be very anxious.

Shortly after handing me over to Aranya to let me go

Everyone got in the car. Hmm, I'm going to my father-in-law's house from my father's house. But

I am not carrying a thousand dreams like eight or ten girls, a thousand dreams are broken

Going. I did not understand the irony of fate.

Crossing the busy city road, I reached my father-in-law's house. Everyone else in my father-in-law's house

Seeing me, he started whispering, "What has destroyed the forest one?"

Ugly girl married to him in middle class house. What everyone does when seeing the girl

Eyes were on the forehead. Aranya with this girl or not

Why did Aranya do it with his own hands.

Hearing these words, my mind started to break even more. Somehow, everyone picked me up at home

I noticed that the house was very neatly arranged. There were many flowers all around

The fragrance is spreading. Arpa Apur was supposed to come to this house today but luckily

I came to this house in Lilakhela.

I sat quietly in the nivhu nivhu alae of the house. Maybe all the other girls at this time.

I am waiting for my husband and I am waiting for an uncertain future

I am waiting for my husband and I am waiting for an uncertain future

While waiting, I suddenly noticed that Aranya had entered the room.

My whole body was trembling with fear when I saw him. I don't know what to say

I have to be again. Thinking about all this is like going to the cooker for fear

I noticed that he was looking at me.

Suddenly ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments