Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

That's you | Romantic love story | part 1 |

 I am lying in bed with unbearable pain all over my body. Plenty of white bed sheets



My blood stains have turned a little red. The body is in excruciating pain,

I am groaning in pain. But the last two hours without frowning in the corner

Turya has been eating my body for a long time. Just like a living corpse

I saw the deprivation of my chastity.

I am Heer, Honors 1st year student. I have just set foot in 18 years, two eyes

I dreamed a lot. Today all is over in an instant. Nothing to do

I didn't have what to do. As tall as the trumpet, so beautiful is the body, in front of it

I'm like a fly. I couldn't get close to his strength,

Fighting till the last moment is not the last defense.

There is a lot of water in the stream with two eyes, there is a lot of trouble. And to endure

I can't, but I have no idea where Turya is. I see blinking eyes, mind

Being unconscious. Yes, that's why I can't take this unbearable pain anymore

I

After a while I woke up and felt something heavy on my chest. The head

I looked up and saw Turya resting his head on my chest and sleeping on top of me

There is. My body is burning with anger, the big mule is lying on top of me

There is. I want to kick and throw down, but there is also a point of strength in the body

No remnants. With great difficulty he removed the trumpet from himself and rose to the corner

I sat down. The saree that I left the house later today is two

There are later pieces down. Eyes get wet when you see the sari and the blouse

I swallowed. He pulled the sheet from Turya's body and wrapped it around his body

Auction | It is very difficult to walk. It seems that the body is spread in pieces

Wear it now. According to Kona, enter the wash room and stand in front of the mirror with the sheet

I was shocked to move. The whole body is bruised. No more bites

The blood coming out of the scratch has dried up. That's what rape is all about.

I have only heard before that today the experience has become my own. With two eyes

There is no water, I don't even want to wipe this point. Rape through tears

Even if the stigma is not washed away, the suffering may be lessened. It takes about an hour

After washing himself thoroughly, he finished the gassel, after which he kept the batter in the washroom

I got out. As soon as I came out, I saw the barbarian putting food on the table. Me

Seeing that, a devil smiled and said,

- When all the evidence against me was washed off with his own hand soap,

How to file a case with the police now?

In the words of Turya, I have reached the last frontier of surprise, what do you say?

...

- What are you looking at? Eat or not?

Hearing Turya's words, my eyes widened again. I was a little embarrassed

But. Without saying anything, I closed my mouth and lowered my head. Gasel out

My body is getting wet hair water. Turyara to apply medicine

The hand stopped. I looked at him, at a glance right at my chest

He is looking at the middle tilta. There is a strange intoxication in Turya's eyes

There is. This one day his vision seems very familiar to me. Inside

The clock is ticking. Repeatedly remembering the scenes of a few hours ago.

What happened in a few hours. My life ended in an instant

It's done. A girl's pride is her chastity, that's what I lost.

I was grieving when suddenly Turya mixed me with himself

He took my lips between his own. Because of this

I didn't understand anything, by the time I realized it was too late. Myself

I am trying my best to get rid of it. I am punching the chest of Turya with both hands

But nothing is happening. Turya Ara grabbed me tightly. Now I am

I can't do it anymore. I shed tears helplessly. Happiness of Turya's mind

My lips are tasting. But this time coming to Turya feels violent

Not happening. It seems that he is very fond of kisses

Doing. But for a while it was like a drop of salt on my wounds

After staying, Turya let go of my lips and dipped her face in my neck.

As soon as the handcuffs came loose, I pushed the trumpet away.

I couldn't stand the touch of this lacquer anymore. His every touch

It reminds me of that inhuman torture again.

Turya stared at me for a while with injured eyes, I don't know at this glance

Where is the pain hidden? It is no longer possible to look into Turya's eyes.

I don't know, I feel pain in my chest when I buy it. Turya lowered his eyes

Nilae. Put the food in front of my face.

- You have to open your mouth, eat food and eat pain killer.

I could not help but be surprised by Turya's words. This is the idea of ​​what kind of person he is

Not happening to me. I don't believe that he is caring for it a while ago

This is the lake that forced me to have a physical relationship with me

Has done. In a word, he raped her. I insist on not playing

The food is put in the mouth.

- Sorry for forcing food. But Taema is a pain killer

Need to feed, otherwise it will hurt the body.

- Do you understand the pain in the body? That brought a storm into my life

That?

- Girls lined up to spend a night with Turya Ahmed Chowdhury

Sit down, catch yourself. And that Turya Ahmed Chowdhury himself to Tayma

Has taken over. You should feel proud of yourself.

- The girls are as good as you get, but I'm all for it

Not in the opinion of the girls.

- How am I?

- You mean?

- That's how girls like me come to me. That's me

How to say a little.

- You're a characterless lake. You forcibly picked up a girl

Hold on ...

And the words did not come out of his mouth, he got stuck in the throat with a lump in his throat

Gone.

- Hmm. I'm characterless and you? Do you like basil? Yours truly

Even if no one else knows the form, I know. And what do you think of me?

I raped you? You know everything, but you don't know anything. Mine

Every touch was valid. What if I thought I would touch you illegally?

By

I do not know the answer to this question of Turya. He is mine

I'm making bad comments about it. But if he does not know me

Did you say these things?

Turya fed me and gave me pain killer. Safa sits with his head down

Here, Turya is taking out the T-shirt from the cupboard. So far it's just a gray color

He was wearing a towel. Turya's gym body, fair body from above,

Enough to drive the girl crazy anywhere. But what will happen with the beauty in it

Where the character is not right. Before making a big disgrace to a girl

Don't even think once.

Note: [The next episode of the story will be pasted on this ID in the timeline i.e.

You can request for the next episode or leave it as a result]

- You have to go home now. Or went after my mother?

- How did you get rid of the sari-blouse? Batarabe later at home

How to go?

- You don't have to go after Batarab, take this saree later. Everything you need is here

There is.

- You go out.

- Buy it?

- Shall I wear a sari in front of you?

- There is nothing left for you that I have not seen, so in front of me

Even if you are not ashamed.

- Will you stop talking? Aren't you ashamed?

- Get ready. Fast.

Turya left the room with the order. The room is a little with the sari in hand

I observed. Quite a large room, much more expensive furniture

Classy. It looks like the room is decorated with a lot of pleasure. On the bedside table

Put a picture of Turya in the frame. That means the house is this devil lacquer. Bella

I have to go home soon. So the saree without thinking

Later I went downstairs. As soon as I got down, I was amazed.


Post a Comment

0 Comments