Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love | best love story | part 2 |

 Then ....

I finished the office and went home.



I came and saw that the rain had not come home yet. So I called. Let's see

Phone off.

Now I'm thinking a little ....

He never came home so late.

At 12:30 the house bell rang. I went downstairs to the door

I opened it. I see the rain is standing drunk.

And Brishti's boyfriend is holding Brishti so that she doesn't go after him.

HI

= I came down and said: "What's the matter with the rain?

Why

= Rain's boyfriend said: "Rain is drinking a little so Abel is talking nonsense"

The boy said: "Who are you ???

He gestured to me and said ....

I said: I am the husband of rain, and rain is my wife.

The smile on the boy's face flew away in an instant. And give me the rain

Gone .....

I picked up the rain and brought it into the room

I lay down. And I see that the clothes of the rain are ruined.

So .....

I told Brishti's mother that "to change the clothes of Brishti ...."

He took off his clothes ...

This time I fell asleep. Get up in the morning, get fresh, pray and walk outside

I went. I came and saw that the rain was still asleep.

It's raining cats and dogs as I try to get fresh. I'm out early

When I came, I saw that Brishti was standing angrily

As I approached .....

Vrishti said: "Who is telling my child to change my clothes

To "

That's why he slapped me .....

I am standing with my hands on my cheeks.

And with my eyes, two drops of water came out

Original.

Every time I go out, I see the mother of the rain (my mother-in-law)

Amma] I see her standing at the door watching everything.

I quickly wiped my eyes ....

I said: "Mom, it's not like that, in fact, the rain was a little angry

Maybe slapping by mistake .... 3

Don't worry, everything will be fine. "

The mother-in-law said: "Look, father Rafi is my daughter

Very stubborn and angry since childhood .....

But I did not think that the rain would use you like that.

I apologize to you for the rain ..... "

I: "What are you doing? Mother can never apologize to her son

You don't have to worry about that at all. Everything will be fine. "

Hearing this, mother-in-law left and I went to the office after breakfast

Aslam. I didn't get in the rain car today.

I came home from the office. When I came to the room, I saw the eyes of the rain turned red

There is.

The room I dukbae ..... then

⇒ Rain says: "What are you talking about with Siam (Rain's boyfriend name) yes you are

Or my husband. So Siam has left me.55 (crying)

Given)

I can't live with it anymore.

Let me live in a little peace.

For that, our 1 year relationship broke down

Why don't you give me a device?

Why are you following me like a dog? I stay with him

I'm getting tired, now release me. "

(Crying)

So the rain went away and I think the rain made me a dog

Said. I'm not letting him live in peace ....

But I love the rain. I promised my mother-in-law

I'll fix thatEven then I will fall in love with the rain and mine

I will protect him with love.

One day I was going up the stairs and it was raining.

And the omni legs were slipping and the omni I caught in filmy style

I did it with my hands on my waist just like Shah Rukh Khan.

And then the rain came and hit me twice. And I fell

I went and hit one corner of the wall and my head was cut off and it rained

Not seeing that, he went to yard yard in anger.

Meanwhile, the mother of the rain and the work

I was taken to the hospital. It looks like a corner of the wall

Feeling a little deeper. Everyone looks real but the rain is not real. Then

What rain doesn't make me feel a little. I think her married husband

There is no Maya at all.

I am thinking about all this and tears are coming out of my eyes. And the chest is bursting with difficulty

After two days I don't think I can stay like this anymore. I divorced Krishti

I will.

I will leave the rain and go far away.

I love the rain a lot and I tolerate such neglect of dear people

I can't.

So I will leave the rain and free it forever ....

Today the doctor released me from the hospital ....

I am writing a letter for rain before coming ....

But I won't go to the rain house ...


Post a Comment

0 Comments